No3 Cherry Tree
4 Star accommodation - sleeps 2
No3 Cherry Tree
- Sleeps 2 people
- Nearest beach 400 metres
- Car advised
- Pet friendly (Your first dog stays for free)
- Not suitable for children
- Covid 19 – Read about what measures we are taking to ensure your safety
This first floor apartment has a living room with adjoining kitchen, double bedroom and a large bathroom, communal laundry room with large washing machine and separate dryer, off street parking.
This sophisticated apartment has been created with a luxury lifestyle in mind. Furnished throughout with contemporary furniture, fixtures and fittings and equipped with wall mounted flat screen televisions with digital free view in both the living room and bedroom. The living room has a three seater sofa, a coffee table, small dining table and chairs for two people, the bedroom has a double bed, side tables, drawers and wardrobe. The fully tiled en suite shower room has a walk in multi jet shower, basin, bidet, WC.
Not suitable for wheelchair users
No smoking at this property
Our bookings are normally strictly Saturday to Saturday however, we are happy to consider short breaks i.e. Monday – Friday & Friday – Monday during the low season (November – February excluding the Christmas and New Year period). Check in time: Saturday 17:00, Check out time: Saturday 9:00
- Central Heating
- TV with digital free view
- DVD player
- CD player
- Hair dryer
- Linen provided
- Towels provided
- Washing machine and clothes dryer in communal laundry room
- Private Parking
If you pay the full balance on time, you will receive a partial refund.
50% refund of the total cost if you cancel at least eight weeks before check-in.
25% refund of the total cost if you cancel at least four weeks before check-in.
- Dogs allowed – First dog included, additional dogs/pets £30 each (please add during online booking)
- Not child friendly
- Smoking not allowed
- Check in time: 17:00
- Check out time: 09:00
Our apartments are pet friendly, but we also have a very high standard of clean to maintain! We would respectfully ask our guests to ensure that their dog(s) are prevented from muddying bedding and linens, or urinating on the furniture or carpets. Any extra cleaning or damage will have to be charged to the guests. Thank you!
Nearest travel links
|Airport||Newcastle upon Tyne 45 miles|
|Ferry||North Shields 48 miles|
|Train station||Berwick-upon-Tweed 28 miles|
|Sports||Water sports, Horse riding, Fishing|
|Ideal for : Walking holidays, rural or countryside holidays, nightlife, beach or lakeside relaxation, cycling holidays, golfing holiday.|
Property Name: 3 Cherrytee, Orchard Country Apartments, Beadnell
Description: First floor apartment.
A stepped entrance, a flight of stairs from the ground to first floor level and step in shower make the apartment unsuitable for wheelchair or ambulant disabled use.
Arrival and car parking
- There is gravel surfaced car parking in front of the buildings. This is free for use of guests with one car parking space available for the use of Almond Apartment.
- The car parking spaces slope away from the buildings, with a step up to a paved area immediately
in front of the building.
- There is a further one step up from the paved area to the front door of Cherrytree Apartment.
- There are no colour contrasts to the pavement or step edges. Main entrance
- Cherrytree Apartment is located to the near right of the Orchard Country Apartments.
- The property is accesses via a shared entrance on ground floor level which has one step up from the paved area in front of the building which has a single standard width door, there is not a handrail to the stepped entrance. There is a lobby and stairs from the ground floor to the first-floor landing with motion sensor lighting and a single standard width entrance door on the right allowing access to the apartment on the first floor.
- The doors has a keyed cylinder lock, with the key stored in a key safe on the wall adjacent the door.
- There is external lighting above the entrance door which is light sensor operated.
- The living/dining space is accessed directly from the front door.
- The remainder of the Living/dining space is carpeted, with good space between the furniture, although not sufficient for wheelchair use. The furniture can be moved; although it should not be moved by guests for reasons of the health and safety of the guests.
- The kitchen space is an extension of the open plan living/dining area, separated by a change in floor finish.
- The kitchen area has a tiled floor finish.
- The kitchen units are standard height. There are wall units. Crockery and kitchen pans and utensils are stored at both low and high levels within cupboards.
- There is a built-in low-level fridge with small freezer compartment, dishwasher, oven and worktop hob with cooker hood over and microwave.
- Beyond the living/dining area is a standard width door provides access to the bedroom and en suite bathroom. The door is not lockable.
- The bedroom is carpeted with a double bed with drawer unit to one side and a wardrobe to the other. There is good space around the bed. There is a door allowing access to the en suite.
- The bathroom is en suite to the bedroom, accessed via a standard width door. The bathroom is tiled with WC, wash hand basin and step in shower. The bathroom is not suitable for wheelchair or ambulant disabled use.
Heating, lighting and services
- The apartment is heated by radiators from an electric hot water boiler. The heating is pre-set to come on and heat to temperature. The controller allows for raising and lowering of the set temperature for short periods. Details can be found in the information folder provided.
- There is Wi-Fi and broadband available for use by guests, although the mobile phone signal is poor even outside the property.
- There are easily accessible low-level sockets available in all spaces other than the bathroom.
- The lighting uses a mix of halogen, low energy or LED bulbs. For safety reasons we would ask guests not to attempt to replace bulbs but leave a note for the housekeeping team.
Outdoor and other facilities
- There is a paved area immediately in front of the apartment. This is a communal space as it links with the level path down the side of the apartments.
- Neither the paved areas or pathway are suitable for the visually impaired. Care should be taken in wet or cold weather as the paving can also get greasy and/or icey.
- Communal tables and chairs are also provided for use of guests in the paved communal areas between the main apartment blocks.
- There is general outdoor lighting across the site and an external light adjacent the door to the apartment with motion sensor activation.
- There is a communal laundry available for use by guests at the far end of the apartment blocks, with a step up into the entrance. The laundry had a sink and worktop as well as a washing machine and tumble dryer. A large ironing board is also available.